Our collection was born with kids for the kids because of their colors and comfort that only parents can have growing their stylish babies. All products are made with fine cashmere gathered from the undercoat of the Himalayan mountain goat that roams freely in the Himalayas; the final details are made in Italy. Cashmere goats make the softest sweaters in the world. Cashmere gives you warmth and comfort without being restrictive.
We recommend hand washing frequently following these simple guidelines:
1. Soak garment in lukewarm water using mild detergent.
2. Squeeze suds gently through fabric – do not rub, wring or stretch the garment.
3. Rinse thoroughly but carefully in clean lukewarm water.
4. Saturated garments should not be lifted before excess water has been gently squeezed out, as they may stretch. A short, light spin in a washing machine will remove most of the water.
5. Smooth garment back into original shape and place flat on a towel – dry naturally away from direct heat such as radiators or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
6. When dry press lightly with a cool iron.